We invite you to visit the Carolina Bed & Breakfast for a unique experience in Asheville lodging.
Unlike the Victorian homes of the same era, Arts and Craft Style Houses put more of an emphasis on natural wood, clean lines, and simplicity. Our Asheville inn echoes this in its bedrooms. Well-appointed, comfortable, and easy on the eye, these are rooms in which you can say “Ahhhh.”
Each room is uniquely decorated with a color scheme and style of its own. Every room has a private bath, many with Jacuzzi or whirlpool tub. Plush robes and luxurious towels and linens will add to your comfort and enjoyment. Relax in front of your own fireplace, surf the Web, or enjoy cable television or a DVD from our library. All rooms are air-conditioned, or, in the summer, you may choose to sleep with your windows open enjoying a gentle breeze from your ceiling fan while listening to the night sounds from our garden. Every effort is made to make your Asheville accommodations as comfortable as can be.
Single Night Bookings Accepted this Friday, April 4 in the Robin’s Nest Room and Saturday, April 5 in the Cottage. Please call 828-254-3608 for rates and information
The Hummingbird Room
The Cardinal Room
The Goldfinch Room
$170 – $195 | get more details
The Miss Webb Room
$140 – $160 | get more details
The Mockingbird Room
$160 – $180 | get more details
The Robins Nest Room
$160 – $180 | get more details
$200 – $225 | get more details
- Check-in: 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Check-out by 11:00 a.m.
- Two night minimum on most weekends (Friday and Saturday) and throughout October
- Please call for a single Sunday night booking
- Children that are 10 years of age and above are most welcome at the inn.
- Rates are subject to change.
- October Rates apply.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
- Breakfast is served from 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Evening refreshments are served daily from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- For the comfort of all, smoking is not permitted.
- If you have special dietary restrictions, please notify us prior to your arrival.
- For the safety of all guests, we do not permit candles or open flames in the bedrooms. Electric candles are available on request.
Pets are not permitted at the inn.
A deposit is due at the time of booking. We ask that each room reservation be guaranteed by a one-night deposit or 50% of the total booking, whichever is greater. All deposits must be made by credit card at the time of booking and will be guaranteed with the credit card on file.
If notification of a cancellation is received at least 14 days prior to the arrival date, the deposit is refundable less a $40.00 cancellation fee per room. If notification of a cancellation is received 7-13 days prior to the arrival date, the advance deposit is forfeited and is non-refundable. The deposit can be credited towards a future stay within twelve months of the canceled visit. If notification of a cancellation is received less than 7 days prior to the arrival date, the full amount of the reservation will be charged and is non-refundable. Early departure falls within our cancellation policy. There are no refunds for early departure. We reserve the right to treat a partial cancellation as a cancellation for the entire stay.