View Other Rooms
Nestled in the garden behind the main house is our charming cottage – an ideal location for North Carolina romantic getaways.
With its king-size bed, private bath with a two-person whirlpool tub and shower, and faux fireplace, this room is ideal for romance. The small kitchenette has a refrigerator stocked with sodas and bottled water. It includes a microwave and hot plate as well as coffee-making facilities. A semi-private terrace is directly adjacent to the Cottage in the butterfly garden. In the evening, you may want to stroll down to the center of Asheville to enjoy the music and dining for which Asheville is so justly famous. In the morning, you can join us in the dining room for a gourmet breakfast or, if you choose, we can arrange to bring breakfast to your room or the terrace. Add on a romance package or talk with our spa coordinator to make your stay even more special.
This Asheville cottage also contains a comfortable daybed, making it perfect for a group of three desiring a little more room.
Amenities at a glance…
- King Bed
- Day Bed
- Ceiling Fan
- Two Person-Whirlpool
- Bamboo-Hardwood Floors
- Cable TV with VCR
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Can Accommodate 3 people
- Breakfast in your room or on the Terrace is only available to the Cottage
Weekend Rate (Friday / Saturday)
$225 Per Night
Weekday Rate (Sunday – Thursday)
Please Call for a Single Sunday Night Booking
$200 Per Night
High Season Rate (June, July, October): $225
- Check-in: 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Check-out by 11:00 a.m.
- Two night minimum on most weekends (Friday and Saturday)
- Children that are 10 years of age and above are most welcome at the inn.
- Rates are subject to change.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
- Breakfast is served from 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Evening refreshments are served daily from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- For the comfort of all, smoking is not permitted.
- If you have special dietary restrictions, please notify us prior to your arrival.
- For the safety of all guests, we ddo not permit candles or open flames in the bedrooms. Electric candles are available on request.
Pets are not permitted at the inn.
A deposit is due at the time of booking. We ask that each room reservation be guaranteed by a one-night deposit or 50% of the total booking, whichever is greater. All deposits must be made by credit card at the time of booking and will be guaranteed with the credit card on file.
If notification of a cancellation is received at least 14 days prior to the arrival date, the deposit is refundable less a $40.00 cancellation fee per room. If notification of a cancellation is received 7-13 days prior to the arrival date, the advance deposit is forfeited and is non-refundable. The deposit can be credited towards a future stay within twelve months of the canceled visit. If notification of a cancellation is received less than 7 days prior to the arrival date, the full amount of the reservation will be charged and is non-refundable. Early departure falls within our cancellation policy. There are no refunds for early departure. We reserve the right to treat a partial cancellation as a cancellation for the entire stay.